This board allows expanding the number of outputs of the PoKeys device by using the PoExtBus. It features 8 relay outputs. Multiple boards can be daisy-chained with use of a CAN bus for up to 80 additional outputs.
PoRelay8 – Relay extension board with CAN bus
from 29,00 € excl. VAT & shipping
PoRelay8 allows expanding the number of outputs of the PoKeys device by using the PoExtBus. It is a PoExtBus Smart device, which features improved robustness against noise on communication lines over existing PoExtBus devices and failsafe configuration options.
PoRelay8 incorporates 8 electromechanical relays with terminals for NO, NC and common relay contacts. There is one green LED for power supply indication and 8 additional LEDs for relay operation indications. The device can be mounted to a standard DIN rail using the DIN rail mount adapters.
The PoRelay8 is available in two options – with 12 V or 24 V relays.
- Up to 10 PoRelay8 boards can be daisy-chained from the single PoExtBus connector
- 8 built-in electromechanical relays with NO, NC and common contacts
- 5 wires board to board ribbon cable to connect to master device or chaining
- Improved reliability over original PoExtBusRe boards
- Daisy-chaining over CAN bus, allowing greater distances between each board in the chain with much improved noise immunity
- Can be mounted to a DIN rail
Comparison: PoExtBusRE vs. PoRelay8
The PoRelay8 replaces the (now obsolete) PoExtBusRE output extension device. The PoRelay8 has the same physical dimensions as PoExtBusRE and features upgraded hardware to improve reliability and robustness to electrical noise.
Multiple PoRelay8 devices are chained together using industry standard CAN bus instead of 5-pin PoExtBus cables. First PoRelay8 is still connected to PoKeys device using the PoExtBus (improved with the error detection in PoKeys57 series devices) and acts as a bridge between PoExtBus and CAN. Physical order of PoRelay8 devices is now decoupled from the logical order and easy setup of device output positions is done using PoKeys application.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 cm|
12 V relays, 24 V relays
PoRelay8 1 pack, PoRelay8 5 pack