PoKeys57E is an easy-to-use Ethernet device that combines a lot of inputs and outputs, and does not require complex programming knowledge. Pokeys57 provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 7 analog inputs (12-bit). All the I/O are controlled by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface or advanced console type interface. The settings can be stored on the device, so no special software is needed on target system. PoKeys57 can be used as industrial or CNC control or data acquisition board. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys57ET) or without (PoKeys57EN) screw terminals.
Ethernet CNC controller – PoKeys57E – flight simulators, automation
PoKeys57E Ethernet CNC controller is an easy-to-use Ethernet device that combines a lot of inputs and outputs, and does not require complex programming knowledge.
Pokeys57E provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 7 analog inputs (12-bit). All the I/O are controlled by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface or advanced console type interface. The settings can be stored on the device, so no special software is needed on target system. PoKeys57E Ethernet CNC controller can be used as industrial or CNC control or data acquisition board. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys57ET) or without (PoKeys57EN) screw terminals.
- Ethernet 10/100 with DHCP client or fixed IP support
- TCP connection with device
- 55 digital inputs with pull-up resistors
- 55 software controlled digital outputs
- 7 analog inputs (12-bit) with adjustable low-pass filtering support
- Up to 26 encoder pair inputs (3 high-speed encoder inputs, 1 ultra high speed encoder input)
- 3-axis 25 kHz or 8-axis 125 kHz Pulse engine
- Digital counters on specific digital input pins
- Up to 16×8 matrix keyboard
- Two 8×8 matrix LED display support
- Up to 6 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs support (25 MHz PWM timer)
- HD44780-based character LCD support (up to 4×20 characters)
- PoExtBus support for adding up to 10 external shift registers = 80 aditional outputs
- PoNET devices support (48-key CNC keyboard, etc…)
- Modbus TCP support (access to digital IO, analog inputs, encoders’ counters, digital counters values, PWM outputs, LCD display, LED matrix display, PoExtBus devices, matrix keyboard status)
- Support for up to 10 sensors on I2C bus, up to 10 sensors on 1-wire bus and up to 7 analog sensors
- Web interface with newly designed dashboard and I/O status display with multiple user accounts
- Support for communication with devices on I2C and 1-wire buses
- Support for Connection signal output
- Intuitive and user-friendly software
- Third-party support via communication DLL library and extensive protocol specification document that allows porting to other systems
- Plugin for Mach3 and Mach4 software, PoKeys57E Ethernet CNC controller as 4-axis external motion controller or general purpose, highly cusomizable Human Machine Interface
- PoBlocks graphical programming PLC software
Retirement of personal accounts on Xively
On January 15th, 2018, Xively service retired the personal accounts that many PoKeys users relied on. PoKeys devices can no longer upload data to this web service. Alternative service supported is ThingSpeak
Support for ThingSpeak IoT service
Support for X-Plane flight simulator
See more here: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=62459
Support for PoBlocks graphical programming software
- Ethernet connection between host computer and PoKeys56E device
- 5V DC power supply with 400 mA. If any additional peripheral is connected to PoKeys57E, use appropriately more powerful power supply.
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 with .NET framework 3.5 installed (ONLY FOR SYSTEMS WHERE THE DEVICES WILL BE CONFIGURED, TARGET SYSTEM NEEDS NO SOFTWARE INSTALLATION FOR THE DEVICE TO OPERATE AS A STANDARD NETWORK DEVICE)
|PoKeys software package contains
– PoKeys configuration software
Cross-platform PoKeys communication library is available at bitbucket.org: https://bitbucket.org/mbosnak/pokeyslib
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.