Plasma cutter voltage divider – PlasmaDiv
Plasma divider – PlasmaDiv is a professional, precise, robust and galvanically isolated voltage divider with 50:1 ratio for CNC plasma cutting.
PlasmaDiv is developed to reduce high plasma torch voltage. It is compatible with most CNC controller boards on the market and plasma cutters. In addition efficient common mode and single ended filters efectivelly atenuate noise from the arc voltage. Any standard electronics such as A/D converters and microprocessors safely accept it’s 0- 10 V voltage level. The input stage of the plasma cutter voltage divider provides high-frequency filtering. High voltage terminals and divider can witstand input voltages of up to 500 VDC. Additionally, isolated and filtered 10 V input with no attenuation (1:1) is also available.
Moreover isolated start signal safely triggers plasma cutter torch.
- professional, precise, robust,
- High Voltage: operating range: 0-500 V, 50:1 input divider ratio , filtering cut-off frequency: 1 kHz
- Low voltage input (10V) divider ratio: 1:1,
- Isolated and filtered output voltage: 0-10 V,
- Isolation voltage (RMS): up to 1200 V,
- Isolation voltage (transients): up to 6000 V,
- Power supply voltage: 24 V,
- Start output relay signal.
- Plugin support for Mach3 and mach4, it can be operate with any CNC software and hardware without any drivers.
- PoKeys 57CNC – USB and Ethernet CNC controller or any other motion controller is needed for operation.
- To connect it to 3,3V input of the PoKeys57CNC or any controller with 3,3 V input use Adapter board 10V-3V3 or made voltage divider.
For more details about the Plasma cutter voltage divider – PlasmaDiv, wiring and configuration please download the manual in the Download section.