AdapterBoard10V-3V3 is a professional, precise, and robust voltage divider for analog signals. It is developed for Simplify connection of any 10V signal to 3,3 Volt input. 10 V signal is connected to the robust terminal block, 3,3 V output is available on the reliable and cheap flat cable 10 pin IDC connector. Connectors pinout is described in the user manual. IDC connector is compatible with analog input on PoKeys57CNC.
You can easily connect:
– PlasmaDiv and PoKeys57CNC
– any 10 V signal to PoKeys57U or PoKeys57E
– any 10V signal to Arduino or your microcontroller board.
Moreover, it is prepared to mount on DIN rail using a DIN rail mount adapter.
- Professional, precise, and robust,
- input voltage: 0 – 10 V,
- output voltage: 0 – 3.3 V,
- designed to be used with a DIN rail mount adapter.
In the package
- 2x IDC female connector 10pin mounted on 10 pin, 10 cm flat cable
More details about the connection and configuration are described in the manual.