Homing sensor – PoHome1IRPNP
Homing sensors are based on a non-mechanical working principle, which makes them highly accurate and repeatable by not having any moving parts. The sensors have very high accuracy and a very low failure rate. PoLabs – PoHome homing sensor will ensure accuracy in job fixtures, automation. The homing sensor is very easy to mount and set in the perfect position on a machine or device. The sensor has a status LED to indicate the state of the sensor. PoHome1IRPNP sensor is not compatible with PoKeys devices, PoKeys devices support NPN sensors.
- High accuracy with no moving parts,
- Homing repeatability within 10 microns (0,01 mm),
- Water-resistant – IP rating: IP64,
- Wide working voltage range 5 – 24 VDC,
- 2 m long high-quality flex cable,
- Easy mounting using M3 screws.
- Brown – (5-24 VDC),
- Blue – ( GND).
- Black – (NO – Normally Open),
- White – (NC – Normally Closed).
WARNING: Connecting the power polarity in reverse will damage the sensor!