USB to UART converter – PoUSB12
The PoUSB12 is a USB 2.0 (12Mbs maximum speed) to UART bridge converter which is simple, cost effective, very small and easy to use. It uses a USB-B type connector to connect to your PC and is based on the CP2104 USB to serial Bridge from Silicon Labs. The PoUSB12 USB to serial converter provides the user with multi baud rate serial data and access to USB control signals in a convenient 8 pin 2,54 mm (0.1″) pitch package.
- USB 2.0 compliant (12Mbps maximum speed).
- Suspend supported.
- Xon/Xoff handshaking supported (300bps to 1Mbps).
- UART supports 5-8 bit data, 1-2 Stop bits, odd/even and no parity.
- Integrated EEPROM for Vendor ID, product ID, serial and release number.
- On-chip 3.3V regulator available with power on reset circuit.
- USB powered.
- TX and RX signal levels are between 0V and 3.3V.
- Temperature range: -40 to +85 °C.
- Small size: 17mm x 12mm x 15mm.
- Virtual COM port drivers for Windows, Linux and MACOS.