USB to RS-232 serial converter – PoUSB12
The PoUSB12 is a USB 2.0 (12Mbs maximum speed) to RS-232 bridge converter which is simple, cost effective, very small and easy to use. It uses a USB-B type connector to connect to your PC and is based on the CP2104 USB to serial Bridge from Silicon Labs. The PoUSB12 USB to RS-232 serial converter provides the user with multi baud rate serial data and access to USB control signals in a convenient 8 pin 2,54 mm (0.1″) pitch package.
- USB 2.0 compliant (12Mbps maximum speed).
- Suspend supported.
- Xon/Xoff handshaking supported (300bps to 1Mbps).
- UART supports 5-8 bit data, 1-2 Stop bits, odd/even and no parity.
- Integrated EEPROM for Vendor ID, product ID, serial and release number.
- On-chip 3.3V regulator available with power on reset circuit.
- USB powered.
- TX and RX signal levels are between 0V and 3.3V (5V tolerant).
- Temperature range: -40 to +85 °C.
- Small size: 17mm x 12mm x 15mm.
- Virtual COM port drivers for Windows, Linux and MACOS.
A compact PoUSB12 USB to RS-232 serial converter is a convenient solution for adding a USB connection to your device. Like PoUSBiso, it is universal USB solution.