PoStep25-256 is high performance and low-cost bipolar stepper motor driver with a Smooth tune – stepping motor control.
The PoStep25-256 is a high-performance, cost-effective stepping motor driver with Smooth tune – intelligent stepping motor control. The driver incorporates an advanced architecture and surface mount technology to achieve an exceptional power density. Moreover copper on the printed circuit board is 2 times thicker than in most Printed Circuit Boards. In conclusion, PoStep25-256 has state of the art thermal design. Thick copper and additional heatsink guarantee the best thermal performance and low heating. Low footprint, high power density, and robust design is a key for reliable bipolar stepper motor driving.
- 0.5 to 2.5 Amps Phase Current,
- Simple current setting with a jumper,
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage,
- +9 VDC to +30 VDC Power Supply,
- Reverse supply voltage protection,
- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 and 256 Micro-steps per Step
- 2 micro steps high torque mode
- 500 kHz Max Step Rate
- 3 V and 5 V logic compatible inputs,
- 0°C to 70°C operating temperature,
- LED power, Error and Enable Indicators,
- Small size 48 mm X 48 mm,
- Smoother and silently movement of the stepper motor,
- Improved torque,
- Protection Features:
- Overcurrent protection,
- Open Load detection,
- Thermal Shutdown,
- Fault Condition Output,
- Undervoltage Lockout.